deadline-day banner

[8] Samir Nasri

Jan 9, 2009 - 11:06 PM hours
Everything about Nasri.

http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/samir-nasri
This contribution was last edited by Klattius on May 29, 2012 at 7:28 AM hours
[8] Samir Nasri |#1
Feb 3, 2009 - 11:41 PM hours
One of my favourite players. I often watch Arsenal games and I think that he's very important already and shows pure class.

What do you think in England about him? Do you see him as one of the great players in the future?

•     •     •

Grazie Capitano, Grazie Julione, Grazie Lucio, Grazie Maicon, Grazie Samuel, Grazie Chivu, Grazie T. Motta, Grazie Stankovic, Grazie Cambiasso, Grazie Sneijder, Grazie Pandev, Grazie Balotelli, Grazie Eto'o, Grazie Milito, Grazie Córdoba, Grazie Materazzi, Grazie Toldone, Grazie Orlandoni, Grazie Muntari, Grazie Mariga, Grazie Quaresma, Grazie Santon. GRAZIE MOU!

Maggio 22 - 2010
All diese Helden werden niemals vergessen.
[8] Samir Nasri |#2
Feb 4, 2009 - 3:07 PM hours
Quote from Interisti:
One of my favourite players. I often watch Arsenal games and I think that he's very important already and shows pure class.

What do you think in England about him? Do you see him as one of the great players in the future?

He is very talented and he has everything a great footballer needs, but he still has to improve, especially on the wing. I like that he tries to go through the mid, when he has the ball, but sometimes I wish he would go down the sideline more often. Adebayor is a tall guy, so it is important you feed him with those high crosses out of the box.
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.